Coordinated Services Team (CST) is a wraparound model of care for children with behavior health issues between 0-18 years of age. CST is targeted to children that are involved in two or more systems of care (such as mental health, long-term care, juvenile justice, child welfare, substance abuse or special education) and who have complex needs.
Guiding Principles of CST
- Family and team members are voluntary
- Services are focused on the child and based on strengths and needs
- Collaboration across systems
- Services are children and family focused.
- Teams meet on a regular basis
- Teams work on a full range of life needs that could affect the child and family
- Families build natural and formal supports
- Teams are flexible, care is unconditional and goals are outcome oriented.
- Teams celebrate success.
If you are interested in learning more about the CST Program, eligibility and/or to apply, please contact the Intake Worker at 608-685-4412.