Land Use Permit Applications

Conditional Use / Variance and Rezone Applications

Applicants seeking a Conditional Use Permit*, Variance, Special Exception Permit or Rezone are required to present their proposal and permit application to the appropriate Town Board within which the property and proposed use is located.

Following is the link to the required form: Towns Acknowledgement Form

The Zoning Department will not place the application on the Board of Adjustment agenda until the applicant fulfills this requirement and the form is returned to the Zoning Department.